Thought to Ponder

Amazing Love! How can it be That Thou, my God, shouldest die for me?

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
-James 1:17

The Christian life is not the subtraction of problems from life but the addition of power to endure them.

.,ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
-Acts 1:8

God has saved us out of the world by the gospel, to go back into the world with the gospel. This is out chief business in the world.

Obedience for any believer is not optional but obligatory, and should never be a burden, but always blessing.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
-John 14:21

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: -1 Peter 3

When you remember to count your blessings, don’t forget to thank the one who gave them.

Wrong Thinking,
Wrong Feeling,
Wrong behavior,
Results from a wrong Focus.

Always direct our focus on God and bring Him Glory.

By Jay Adams.